One of ASA Entertainment’s most successful and longest running programs is our school tours. These events, at the middle school, high school and college level, use the visual excitement and allure of action sports to communicate a positive message directly to a captive audience. We set up half-pipes in high-traffic locations on campus and bring in the world’s top pros for mandatory assemblies. There, the pros perform half-pipe exhibitions, sign autographs, answer questions and convey an important cause-related message in a peer-to-peer manner.
- Multi-market, multi-event, customized per client.
- Mandatory school assemblies (middle and high school tours).
- Top pros perform and interact with students in high-traffic areas.
- Cause-based programs with the Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids and No Place for Hate.
- Sponsor branding on-campus with on-site sampling and promotions.
- National television features.
- Heavy local media and PR coverage.
High School Tour: 100 events w/ 2,200 students per school
College Tour: 10 events w/ 15,000 students per school