Hometown: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Height: 5' 3''
Sponsors: Oi, Vallo, Vibralux
Perhaps the most widely recognized athlete on inline skates, Fabiola has everything: looks, brains and raw talent. From 1996 to 2001, she picked up six X Games gold medals. In 2002, her skating skill forced the inline industry to rethink the entire structure of vert competition. Now, she competes with the men and almost always finishes in the top ten. In 2005, she became the first woman to pull a double back flip, a trick that only a handful of men can do. Not only can Fabiola compete at the highest level on the half-pipe, she also puts together gutsy park course lines. Fabiola has appeared on MTV's Switched and Jimmy Kimmel Live and she is currently in negotiation with a Hollywood production company who wants to make a movie out of her life. A true ambassador for women in sports and for skating as a whole, Fabiola continues to push her limits. Inline skating never looked so good!
- 2009 ASA S3 Supergirl Jam, Venice, CA - Best Trick: 7th
- 2008 LG Action Sports World Championships, Seattle, WA - Street: Bronze Medalist, Vert: Bronze Medalist
- 2008 S3 Supergirl Jam, Huntington Beach, CA - Rail Jam: 5th
- 2007 LG Action Sports World Championships, Dallas, TX - Street: 3rd (female division)
- 2007 LG Action Sports World Championships, Dallas, TX - Vert: 10th
- 2007 Action Sports World Tour, San Diego, CA - Vert: 6th
- 2006 LG Action Sports World Championships, Dallas, TX - Vert: 4th
- 2006 Action Sports US Vert Championship, San Diego, CA - Vert: 4th
- 2006 LG Action Sports World Tour, Paris, France - Street: 3rd (female division)
- 2006 LG Action Sports World Tour, Berlin, Germany - Vert: 6th, Street 4th
- 2006 LG Action Sports World Tour, Birmingham, England - Vert: 8th, Street: 3rd (female division)
- 2006 LG Action Sports World Tour, Amsterdam, Netherlands - Street: 2nd (female division)
- 2006 LG Action Sports World Tour, Amsterdam, Netherlands - Vert: 9th
- 2006 Action Sports World Tour, Richmond, VA - Vert: 6th
- 2005 LG Action Sports World Championship, Manchester, England - Vert: 4th
- 2005 LG Action Sports US Championship, Pomona, CA - Vert: 3rd
- 2005 LG Action Sports World Tour, Moscow, Russia - Vert: 5th
- 2005 LG Action Sports World Tour, Munich, Germany - Vert: 5th
- 2004 Pro Tour Year-End Ranking - Women Park: 4, Vert: 5
- 2004 LG Action Sports Championships - World Championships - Women Park: 1st
- 2004 Latin X Games - Vert: Silver Medalist
- 2003 LG Action Sports Championships - World Championships - Women Park: Silver Medalist
- 2003 Gravity Games - Men Vert: 6th
- 2003 X Games - Women Park: Gold Medalist
- 2002 Latin X Games - Vert: Silver Medalist
- 2001 Pro Tour Year-End Ranking - Women Street & Park: 1st
- 2001 ASA World Championships - Women Street: Silver Medalist
- 2001 Gravity Games - Women Vert: 1st , Street 2nd
- 2001 X Games - Women Vert: Gold Medalist
- 2000 X Games - Women Vert & Park: Gold Medalist
Skating Since: 1988
Turned Pro: 1996
Currently Reside: Costa Mesa, CA
Favorite Trick: Flatspin, Double Back Flip
Food: Brazilian, Indian, Japanese, Chinese
Music: Iron Maiden, Metallica, Jay-Z, Beyonce, MPB
Movies: Braveheart, City of God, GI Jane
TV: MTV, HBO
Favorite Skater/Rider: Arlo Eisenberg, Cesar Mora, Chris Edward, Mat Hoffman
Worst Injury: Knee injury which led to surgery.
Activities other than riding: Going to the gym, surfing, hanging out with friends.
Career Highlight: 8 X Games medals (7 Gold, 1 Silver), Gravity Games Champion 4 times
Hero/Influence: All the people who helped me and are still helping. The ones that believe in my sport and my passion which is Rollerblading. My father, who's one of the biggest influences in my life, he also gave me my first pair of skates.
Quote: "Go big or go home!"