Hometown: Ceva, Italy
Height: 5' 8''
Sports: Big Air Triples, BMX
Sponsors: Red Bull, Oakley, Diadora, Sector, BRC, Skullcandy, Profile, Moskova, Maxxis, 43 Bolts
When did you decide to ride BMS Professionally?
I was and I am still a big fan of dirk bike, but it was too expensive so I went the easier way
Who influences you most and why?
Mirra, cause he makes miracles
What is something most people don't know about you?
That I am working hard to make new things up
Where is your favorite place to ride?
Woodward, La Poma & Zoopark(my park)
What is your most memorable BMX Moment?
When I won FISE 2010
- 2011 FISE, Montpellier, France - Dirt: 5th
- 2011 FISE, Montpellier, France - Park: 3rd
- 2011 Lufthansa BMX Spine Jam, Dusseldorf, Germany - 1st
- 2009 BMX Worlds, Cologne, Germany - Miniramp: 7th
- 2008 Suzuki BMX Masters, Cologne, Germany - Street: 3rd
- 2008 FISE, Montpellier, France - Park: 3rd
- 2007 Suzuki BMX Masters, Cologne, Germany - Street: 3rd
- 2007 Simpel Sessions, Tallinn, Estonia - Street: 10th
- 2006 LG Action Sports World Tour, Paris, France - Street:2ndt
- 2006 LG Action Sports World Tour, Berlin, Germany - Street: 6th
- 2005 LG Action Sports World Championship, Manchester - Street: 9th
Riding Since: 1999
Favorite Trick: Double-whip
Career Highlight: 1st place Master BMX, Cologne, Germany
Hero/Influence: Dave Mirra, because he does miracles