Hometown: Norfolk, England
Height: 5' 11''
Sports: Half Pipe, Skate
Sponsors: Green Issue Skateboards, Pulsar Watches, Bones, Etnies, 187 Pads, Senor Grubby's
When did you start skating?
10 years old
When did you know that you wanted to make skating a career?
When I realized how much fun it was and when I got to travel through skateboarding.
Who do you look up to?
Lots of people. Most of the guys I skate with.
What is your favorite place to skate?
What are 3 things you never leave home without?
Skateboard, drum sticks, Olloclip
Favorite TV Shows?
Real Housewives of Orange County
2015 Dew Tour LA - Vert: 5th place
- 2015 Kimberley Diamond Cup South Africa 2015: 4th place
- 2015 Kia World Extreme games: 3rd place
- 2015 X Games Austin cove
- 2014 Dew Tour - 4th
- 2014 Kia World Extreme Games - 5th
- 2013 Dew Tour - Vert: 7th
- 2013 X Games Munich - 8th
- 2nd Copenhagen Pro Vert 2013
- 2013 X Games LA - 7th
- 2012 Maloof Money Cup, South Africa 5th
- 2013 X Games Asia - Vert: 3rd
- 2012 Oi Vert Jam Brazil - 2nd place
- 2011 Board Masters Newquay , UK
- 2011 X Games Vert - 10th
- T- Moble Extreme Playgrounds, Berlin - 2nd
- 2010 X Games Asia - 6th
- 2010 Oi Vert Jam Brazil - 5th
- 2009 Dew Tour Vert Finals, Orlando - 9th
- 2009 Freestyle.ch Vert, Zurich - 1st
- 2008 UK Independent Vert Series - 1st